Autumn Trebilcock is a Notary Public for England and Wales and her notarial practice is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury. She is a member of the Notaries Society. Autumn is also a practising solicitor specialising in private client matters.
Autumn provides a full range of notarial services. If you require the services of a notary public please do not hesitate to contact Autumn at email@example.com or by telephoning our office to speak to her on 01326 316655. It will save time and ultimately costs if you could please email or otherwise provide Autumn with a copy of the document that needs to be notarised and any instructions you have received, before your appointment.
Common Notarial Services include: –
- Attestation and preparation of powers of attorney and other documents for use in other countries around the world
- Certifying identification documents
- Drafting and administering Affidavits, Oaths and Statutory Declarations e.g. Affidavit of Freedom to Marry
- Certifying academic certificates, qualifications and other documents
- Legalisation of documents with Foreign and Commonwealth Office and relevant embassy if necessary
- Courier of document
- Consent forms for children to travel abroad
- Bills of Sale
- Certifying company documents
- Certifying Retirement Life Certificates
In relation to corporate clients: –
Notarising the following documents: –
- Certificates of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Corporate Powers of Attorney
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Verification of Company Director(s)/signatories
- Affidavits and Statutory Declarations
- Registers of Members and Directors
- Documents issued by regulatory bodies in the UK (e.g. MHRA/EMA-issued documents)
Autumn can notarise Powers of Attorney for use in any country around the world. Please provide her with the draft Power of Attorney before your appointment so that she can check notarial and other requirements and provide you with a quote for her fees and disbursements. A translation of the document(s) may well be required and further legalisation all of which Autumn will be able to confirm once she has considered the document and your requirements. Autumn can deal with the legalisation on your behalf and arrange delivery/courier of documents, once complete, to the recipient country.
Please contact Autumn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01326 316655.